Refund Policy and Terms
coaching/Session(s) Refund Terms and Conditions
No Refunds are available once payment has been made.
The full session fee will still apply if you do not arrive for your appointment (in person or online) and do not call to cancel (48) hours in advance. If you are more than (15) minutes late for your appointment, it will be considered a no show and the full session fee will still apply. If you arrive late for a session, it will not be extended and will finish at the scheduled time. In the event of sudden Coach illness the session may be rescheduled. If your Coach is more than (15) minutes late for a scheduled appointment, it will not be extended and will finished at the scheduled time. You will then receive one session free.
You may transfer your paid session(s) to a person of your choosing, by notifying Andrea Thatcher in writing and paying a $100 transfer fee. Andrea Thatcher is not responsible and will not be involved in third party transactions.
All sessions are subject to an expiry date of one year from the date of purchase. Any sessions remaining after the expiration date will not be provided and no refund will be issued to you.
If you become ill or injured and have been advised by a physician to temporarily discontinue sessions, any remaining sessions will be held for a period of up to (12) months from notification of injury or illness. You must complete a Medical Freeze Activation Form and provide a physician’s certificate. Payment will continue as scheduled. A physician’s release is necessary for you to return to your sessions.
Workshops and Events Terms and Conditions:
Please read carefully the following terms and conditions relating to your participation in Workshops and Events with 6935214 Canada Inc. O/A Andrea Thatcher. If you have any objections to the following Terms and Conditions, you should not make the purchase.
All buyers are to be respectful and professional to our team, location, hosts, speakers and other buyers and attendees throughout the program at all times. Andrea Thatcher reserves the right to remove the buyers from any event immediately should they be deemed rude, uncooperative, or unprofessional in any way. In such cases, the buyer’s tuition/fees for the event will not be reimbursed under any circumstances, and they will not receive any of our advertised bonuses or qualify for our satisfaction guarantee or any other written or implied guarantee.
All paid workshops and events are backed by our money back guarantee. Should you attend a workshop or event and receive absolutely no value, you must tell us at the end of the workshop or event you are attending and prior to exiting the workshop or event room on the day, for a full refund of money paid for that event. All notes and event materials pertaining to that event need to be returned as well before exiting the room at the end of the workshop or event. Once you leave the room the guarantee is void. There are no refunds for events that you have not FULLY attended.
- There are no refunds after 10 days of registering and paying in full or part for the event.
- With a minimum of 30 days’ notice you may transfer to the next available event at no cost.
- Cancellation or postponement of an event that you are registered for less than 30 days prior to the event will require a $100 (plus taxes) rebooking or transfer fee. Once fee is paid you will be booked into the next available event. If you cannot make that event, or you no-show, you will forfeit that event and all monies related to it.
- Should you no-show an event you have registered for and paid for, you forfeit your registrations and will not be transferred to another date nor will any refund be issued under any circumstances.
- All events must be attended within 12 months of registration or all money is forfeited.
- Events that you are registered for cannot be transferred to 3rd parties.
- A $25 NSF fee plus taxes will be charged per failed attempt for all credit card payments.
- Andrea's dog Mishka, is onsite at most events. When you register for any workshop you are accepting that there is a dog onsite and assume all responsibilities for yourself around this dog.
- All participants must sign an event waiver, filming release and disclaimer of liability at registration. All forms must be completed in order to attend the event/workshop.
Andrea Thatcher reserves the right to increase event size, change event dates, change event venues, change event frequency or substitute trainers for any event without prior notification.
All packages are for the tuition costs only. Food, accommodation and travel are not included.
Purpose and profit group terms and conditions:
Please read carefully the following terms and conditions relating to your purchase of 6935214 Canada Inc. O/A Andrea Thatcher’s PURPOSE AND PROFIT GROUP (PPG). If you have any objections to the following Terms and Conditions, you should not make the purchase.
These are the CORE VALUES by which Andrea Thatcher and the PPG operates: Committed to Personal Growth, Daily Gratitude and Celebration, Relationships and Trust, Open Communication, Integrity, Mindfulness and Respect, Support and Empowerment.
Andrea Thatcher requires all buyers are to be respectful and professional to our team, location, hosts, speakers and other buyers and attendees throughout the program at all times. Andrea Thatcher reserves the right to remove the buyers from the PPG immediately should they be deemed rude, uncooperative, or unprofessional in any way. In such cases, the buyer’s tuition/fees for the PPG will not be reimbursed under any circumstances.
We know that when you take time to set well defined specific goals for your fitness business and put dedicated focus to them and are held accountable to achieving them, that your fitness business will grow. If you are looking to achieve enhanced results in your fitness business, then joining the PPG will dramatically improve your success.
1. All PPG are a 6 or 12 month membership and require full commitment in order to understand and fully integrate into a specific group.
2. This agreement date is your joining date for the PPG.
3. PPG memberships are either paid monthly or paid in full (PIF) and cannot be put on hold during the 6 or 12 month period.
4. PPG membership is 6 or 12 consecutive months from the start date on the registration form.
5. There are no refunds on PPG memberships after 10 days of this order date. Should you cancel an annual membership after the 10 days – there are no refunds for the remainder of the outstanding membership and all remaining money is due plus a cancellation fee of $100 in accordance with this agreement.
6. All monthly payments on your 6 or 12 month membership will be charged every 30 days..
7. A $25 NSF fee plus applicable taxes will be charged per failed attempt for credit card payments.
8. PPG memberships will automatically renew as a monthly membership on the renewal date, and 30 days notice is required to cancel membership.
9. Andrea Thatcher guarantees 24 meetings per 12 month period for PPG, and 12 meetings per 6 month period for PPG.
10. If you do not show up for 3 consecutive meetings without a valid reason, your position in the group becomes open and you forfeit the remainder of your membership and associated monies.
11. Monthly payments will be charged every month irrespective of whether you attend the meetings or not.
12. All PPG require that you take action every month and that you continually grow and develop. If you do not intend of participating fully, then do not join the PPG.
13. Andrea Thatcher reserves the right to change and enhance the PPG and processes at any time without notification, and has the right to change the facilitator in any PPG at any time.
14. Andrea's dog Mishka, is onsite at most events. When you register for any workshop you are accepting that there is a dog onsite and assume all responsibilities for yourself around this dog.
15. You recognize and agree that Andrea Thatcher has made no implications, warranties, promises, projections, representations or guarantees whatsoever to you about future prospects or earnings, or that you will earn any money, with respect to your purchase of PPG, and that Andrea Thatcher has not authorized any such projection, promise, or representation by others.
16. Any earnings or income statements, or any earnings or income examples, are only estimates of what Andrea Thatcher believes you could earn. There is no assurance you will do as well as stated in any examples. If you rely upon any figures provided, you must accept the entire risk of not doing as well as the information provided.
17. There is no assurance that any prior successes or past results as to earnings or income will apply, nor can any prior successes be used, as an indication of your future success or results from any of the information, content, or strategies. Any and all claims or representations as to income or earnings are not to be considered as “average earnings”. You are entirely responsible for your success.
Questions or Comments?