If this is the exam date and location you would like to take you can click below and register through the canfitpro site, or download a registration form and send it in via fax, email, or paper mail, or contact canfitpro’s Customer Relations Team at 1.800.667.5622.
The exam begins at 6pm. We ask that you arrive early to receive all exam instructions. Instructions will begin at 5:45pm and no part of the instructions will be repeated. The exam will start promptly at 6pm. Please arrive on time so as to not disturb the class and receive all important instruction to ensure your success.
Important Items to Bring:
- A pen/pencil and scrap paper
- A calculator
- A capped, non glass water bottle
- Snacks to eat that are easy to pack and eat, such as fruit, vegetables and granola bars. (please be aware of common allergies such as peanuts and choose appropriate snacks)
You are about to invest your time and energy in the first part of your Certification process. Here are some tips to help you get the most out of the exam:
- Schedule your travel time accordingly, allowing time for unexpected traffic and parking when you arrive.
- Studying burns energy! Eat and hydrate well, before, during and after your exam.
- Leave cell phones, ipads etc. behind as they are not to be in exam room.
What to Wear:
- Please dress comfortably.
- Dress in layers for comfort and fluctuating room temperatures. It is advised you bring a sweater with you.
- Deodorant and breath mints are encouraged.
- In consideration of participants with allergies, we ask that you not use any fragrances such as perfume, cologne, after-shave, essential oils or aromatherapy.