MARCH 23, 24, 25, 2018 FROM 8AM -6PM EACH DAY - WITH ANDREA THATCHER
If this is the course date and location you would like to take you can click below and register through the canfitpro site, or download a registration form and send it in via fax, email, or paper mail, or contact canfitpro’s Customer Relations Team at 1.800.667.5622.
PREPARING FOR YOUR EVENT
Please visit http://eparmedx.com/?page_id=75 and complete your PAR-Q+ on-line, print and bring with you to the course. If you answer Yes to any question, you will required to bring a doctor’s note on day one of the course, clearly stating you can exercise during the course.
There is a restaurant on site for meals and snacks. Feel free to bring your own meals and snacks, although there is not a fridge or a microwave on site for you to use.
Important Items to Bring:
• canfitpro Course Manual
• A pen/pencil, highlighter and notebook (You’ll be taking lots of notes!)
• A calculator
• A capped, non glass water bottle
• Lunch money
• Snacks to eat that are easy to pack and eat, such as fruit, vegetables and granola bars. (please be aware of common allergies such as peanuts and choose appropriate snacks)
You are about to invest your time and energy in an intense learning experience. Here are some tips to help you get the most out of the event:
• Schedule your travel time accordingly, allowing time for unexpected traffic and parking when you arrive.
• Learning burns energy! Eat and hydrate well, before, during and after class each day.
• Leave cell phones behind or set them for silent alert.
• Write down your goals and objectives for the course ahead of time so you can focus on them throughout the event.
What to Wear:
• Please dress comfortably. Please bring your workout wear each day. Bring indoor shoes, as outdoor shoes are not to be worn in the gym.
• Dress in layers for comfort and fluctuating room temperatures. It is advised you bring a sweater with you.
• Deodorant and breath mints are encouraged.
• In consideration of participants with allergies, we ask that you not use any fragrances such as perfume, cologne, after-shave, essential oils or aromatherapy.