Movement That Matters
Receive 2.0 canfitpro PTS/FIS CEC’s!!
It can be done!! You really can effectively train all levels of fitness with NO EQUIPMENT AT ALL!
Whether it’s to build up strength, trim down or just live a healthier lifestyle, you can teach clients how to workout effectively and efficiently with only their own BODY WEIGHT! Sometimes machines are NOT the answer to our clients goals. This workshop was designed to provide you with knowledge to offer clients a NEW WAY to look at fitness, whether you’re training them in a gym atmosphere or setting them up for success on the road.
Learn how to incorporate body weight exercises into your clients’ programs.
As a bonus, we have added to the workshop some creative exercises when working in partners, and using some accessories that will add variety and fun to all of your workouts and group classes!
Why Movement that Matters?
- Experience body weight training movements that may be used in a gym, home or outdoor fitness environment – know how to cue, spot and correct while training with this body weight approach.
- Keep your clients excited by expanding your exercise library allowing you to never repeat the same workout twice
- Learn the body weight training approach along with proper progressions while considering structural tolerance and recovery
- Review the importance of training from the inside out – one is only as strong as the weakest link
- Have the ability to work with any client from beginner to advanced fitness level in any environment