Practical Anatomy & Movement: A Guide for Personal Trainers
Andrea Thatcher has worked as a Personal Trainer since 1994 and has been teaching and certifying Personal Trainers since 2000. She developed Practical Anatomy and Movement — A Guide for Personal Trainers after years of teaching anatomy to thousands of new trainers.
This comprehensive, illustrated workbook provides a clear, and easy to understand approach to anatomy as it applies to Personal Trainers and Fitness Professionals.
Each volume also contains a Study Guide Section to ensure maximum retention of Muscular Anatomy ensuring success in the practical application of Muscular Anatomy for every Personal Trainer.
In ‘Practical Anatomy and Movement’ you’ll discover...
- An in-depth overview of anatomical terms
- Detailed reference charts including joint actions and working muscles
- Clear illustrations of commonly exercised muscles
- A guide to the insertions and origins of major muscle groups
- Exercise suggestions for single and multi-joint movements
- A comprehensive stretching pictorial
Receive these FREE gifts as a compliment to
‘PRACTICAL ANATOMY AND MOVEMENT”
- Free Digital Download of the 56 Page Study Guide
- Free Digital Download of Stretching Guide
Now, why are you getting these bonuses? Simple: Andrea’s vision is to give fitness professionals the tools they need to be successful, because she truly believes that “in the giving IS the receiving”…
So Sign up below to receive these FREE gifts.
GET FREE STUFF
Just submit the form below to receive these valuable gifts from Andrea.