anatomy, Assessments and Program Design
Receive 4.0 canfitpro PTS/FIS CEC’s!!
Without an understanding of anatomy and your client’s current posture and joint range of motion, you run the risk of training your client into poor posture and long term injury.
Gain the knowledge to correctly screen and assess for potential risks, allowing you to provide your client with the appropriate exercise and movement choices, ensuring a balanced posture and safe exercise progression.
During this workshop you will:
- Increase your understanding of anatomy, anatomical terms, and its application to assessments, movement and exercise choices
- Learn how to screen and complete a full postural and joint range of motion assessment
- Gain hands on practical experience as you provide the assessment on a real participant
- Know how to utilize the results to effectively program design for your clients, decreasing risk of injury and ensuring the results the desire
- Receive the Assessments and Program Design Workbook
- Receive an entire assessment on yourself
*Prerequisite: Copy of Practical Anatomy and Movement Book.